Thursday, November 13, 2008

Phone found

Well I finally got a phone. The only way I could get the same as mine was buy a second hand or pre loved as some call it.
I was lucky to come across a second hand one in my travels.

Shopping only for a phone I came home with a new tablecloth, material, some odds and ends for sewing and a trolley full of groceries I didnt plan on getting or need but they were handing out sample tastings of new products everywhere so someeone just had to buy a few of them.

The temperature has dropped a lot and it is quite cool outside to a point of shivering 68f at the moment.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

68f is shivering weather?

Ausgrl said...

It sure is LOL

Intense Guy said...

Okay Esch.. you got a new target...

:)

LadyStyx said...

Well when the body starts getting used to the 100F+ temps...68F can be chilly. But if aussy would like to trade...I could part with the 49F for a couple days if she'd like some cold weather...

Toriz said...

Why is it that it's next to impossible to go shopping and only get the thing(s) you went for?

Ausgrl said...

Cause we are all a pushiver for a supposed bargain tori.