Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas day today

Cassie sat up till late last night wrapping santa presents for Esch.
She then carefully hid them in Kirsten's bedroom and various places around the house so Esch couldnt find them.
I was sound asleep in bed this morning when I was woken by a little girl jumping into bed and bouncing up and down on me yelling "Merry Christmas Grandma"
I sleepily said it isnt christmas yet Esch go back to sleep when I got jumped on and told "wake up"
Dragging myself up into a sitting position getting ready to explain that today is NOT Christmas day I saw them.

Boxes on top of boxes all neatly wrapped with Special little Pre Printed tags saying "To Escher love Santa" (Cassie paid to have them printed because Esch now recognises hand writing) all packed onto the end of me bed waiting to be opened.
Deciding that I have done enough fast talking over Christmas and santa, Easter and the Easter Bunny I woke Cassie to dealwith the situation LMAO.
It turns out Esch heard the next door neighbours testing their Santa and Slegh decoration after setting it up in the front yard.. The bells jingle and Santa yells out "Ho Ho Ho Merry CHristmas" woke up and went on a treasure hunt to find her Santa presents.

WOW did she hit the Jackpot.

Cassie seemed to do well with the fast talking telling Esch because Santa and the elves are so busy this time of year he asked Great Nanna (Who is a close friend of Santa's) to tell Cassie to wrap the presents and post them to him. They are now safely packed into the boot of my car ready to go to Great Nanna's house who then has the extra special job of posting them all the way to the South Pole to Santa. ie: into her back shed.

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Aww...poor little Esch has to wait until the "real" Christmas for her presents from Santa.

sexy41 said...

Wow, she is going to have a whole month to wait. It will drive her crazy. Funny that she found all of them. I so enjoyed reading this gave me a good chuckle. She is a amazing Grandchild you have there Aus.

Hugs

Toriz said...

Well, she was only out by a month. LOL!

At least she only found them and didn't unwrap them. ;)

LadyStyx said...

Oh goodness!

Intense Guy said...

LOL - what a cute story. And I see Cassie was quick on her feet too...runs in the family me thinks.

Just think of how many miles those presents are going to have on them before Esch opens them...Your place to Grand Nanna (who I assume lives next to Santa Claus and Superman at the north pole) and back again.