Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Arrrggghh Shopping.

Geesh anyone would think christmas is close with all those insane people at the shops in this heat.
I have decided to do my shopping today in waves.. I have just finished one shopping centre, so many RUDE people out there and they are all over 60.
I have had the back of my leg run into so many times I have lost count. I am sure the bruises will give me an indication later today.
Standing in line waiting to be served and an elderly not so much of a gentlman walked in front of me pushing me out of the way and demanded to be served. He didn't count on what was about to happen though.

Fiorst of all I said very loudly and politely
"excuse me sir"
Man - What?
Me- Are you in the habit of pushing woman about?
Man - What are you talking about?
Me - showing him my leg with bandages and stating I was in front of you along with all these other people behind me. You almost made me lose balance and fall over.
Man - Humphhhh
Me - If I could balance on my left leg I would kick you with my right.
Man - Do you always treat the elderly this way?
Me - Only rude pricks like you.
Man - Walked away mumbling something under his breath about rude young uns having no respect.
Me I got applauded by the people behind me who were held up with my attack on him and served. As I was leaving the store the Man and his daughter walked in.

As she approached I knew what was about to happen and so did the security LOL
To cut a long story short we were both asked to leave the store. So here I sit no phone yet but feeling quite happy LOL.
I need to add that I dont normally talk to elderly this way. This one just was extremly rude , stood right on my foot and as he did so scraped his foot over my stitches so the pain was great and the mouth just started.

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*applauds*

Just because one's elderly, does NOT give one permission to be a rude cuss!

AliceKay said...

I wish I had been there to see you in action. LOL

Intense Guy said...

Sad part is, that even with this 'dressing down' the guy probably still thinks only you are rude and he didn't do anything at all wrong!

Deanna said...

It's too bad people don't see themselves for how they are. I tend to react just the opposite. If someone is rude or out of line, I become syrupy sweet and sarcastic. Sometimes they actually "get it".

Toriz said...

*Giggles*

What gets me with most of the elderly people is how they push people out of the way, think they own the world, walk all over people... Then complain about how rude the "youngsters" are nowadays. You know? The same youngsters they just nearly knocked flying as they barged past on whatever mission they're on.

Don't get me wrong, it's not just the elderly... People of all ages do it. Basically, people have no consideration for other people nowadays.

*Gets off soapbox* ;)