Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scary Pics





After playing around on these blog sites and unable to sleep again I decided to fiddle with some boxes of old photo's. There was a huge mix of wedding pics and baby photos as well as a lot of school pictures.
I picked up one and looked at it wondering what I was doing with it when all of a sudden I vaguely recognised one of the people sitting there staring back at me.
I looked closer then put the glasses on and had a closer look. OMG there she was sitting there staring back at me. A geeky 14 year old girl. Hands placed primly on her lap, looking like she was ready to run.
I have always hated my picture being taken and I think this old school photo shows it. To think 5 years after this was taken I was married. Now I fully realise exactly how young and naive I was.

Anyway on closer examination I found this pic in with all the others.
Now no 14 year old girl goes through school without the man (boy) of her dreams and here he is. (What was I thinking) LOL

6 comments:

Karla said...

That's a better pic than I ever took in school! and yes what were you thinking LOL

LadyStyx said...

What a pretty pic. I only have the one of me from my school days...I was roughly a yr older. I'll have to post it sometime...

sexy41 said...

You were a very pretty young girl aus.

Deanna said...

TY for posting that pic. You were cute as cute can be. I always find it interesting to look back at styles - and they all keep resurfacing.

Intense Guy said...

I looked all over but didn't see anything scary, just a very pretty young girl for whom I would have saved the bus seat next to me. :)

Did the guy ever notice you Aus?

Ausgrl said...

Oh yeah he noticed me we were pretty full on for 1 year. But I said no, he said please, I said no, he said bye LOL.. We are still friends to this day just dont see each other much he is married with about 6 kids.. Guess she didnt say no very often LOL