Friday, September 12, 2008

The fair


I just loved the decoration on this Merry Go Round..


If only I didnt get sick going in circles lol



This child was so adorable I couldnt help take pics of her. We kept bumping into one another about the place.


Here she is ( I cant remember her name) Loving the train and the pic being taken.
This little girl just got my attention. She bounced over to me with a funny little walk and said "Do I dance pretty?" then sat herself down beside me and showed me her little treasures and said mummy bought.. Her mother started to chat away and told me she had been saving for 2 years to take the child to the fair. The usual story dad doesnt want to know her etc. But the little girl didnt see my scars like most children do, she just threw her little arms around my neck and gave me a hug as she skipped off for the train ride.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW Cute:)

Intense Guy said...

Shakes his head - how could the dad not want to know his own child?

He doesn't know what he is missing - this little girl is so gosh durn cute and behaves so delightfully. Are puffy cheeks something Australian? :)

LadyStyx said...

Awww she is so sweet!! Im with iggy, how could a father NOT want to be with this little cutie??

Toriz said...

Awwww! She sounds so sweet!

I'm with Iggy and Styxie... Unfortunately, I've heard so much of that sort of thing that my reaction was more of a "not another one" than of shock. I actually know someone with a parental role reversal. The Dad wants the kid, the mother doesn't. The mother decided the kid (who's now about six months old) was ruining her life, so put him in care without even consulting the Dad, who now has to go to court to fight for custody of his own son. *Sigh* It's wrong! Just wrong! How can anyone not want their own child?

Anyway...

I'm glad you got to meet such a sweet little girl and that she (and you, by the sounds of it) had such a great time at the fiar. :)

Toriz said...

*know someone with a simular situation but a parental role reversal

And...

Fiar = fair

(I need to learn to proof read my comments... LOL!)

Deanna said...

Children are so innocent and honest. And I will also NEVER understand how a parent can turn their back on a child.