Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More injections

I have been absent the past few days because of pain and a bacterial infection in my throat.
My neck has swollen up quite big and my throat feels like it has been burned all the way down. Unable to swallow properly I am just letting the fluid run down on it's own.
On Tuesday I was given a shot of morphine in the backside and again wednesday night followed this time by 2 Temazapan tablets. I slept quite well.

I am currently waiting on a decision by my dr wether to give me another morphone shot or wether to admit me into hospital. Just the place I want to revisit. Oh well at least I know people there lol.

Either way I am off tomorrow morning for a fastig blood test. I am not sure how I will manage it with having to take fluids in constantly.

I guess if you dont see me online you will know he decided to admit me.


Have fun all

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

I hope you get well ASAP - it seems like you've been fighting pain and discomfort for weeks and weeks.

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ*

sexy41 said...

I hope you get well soon Aus.

Hugs

Toriz said...

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time health wise. Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

Deanna said...

Dang Aus. It is time for you to have some good things happen. Get well soon, hun. Huggssssssssss