Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged

A wonderful lady has decided to tag me.. Thankyou punkn :-) here goes.

Top four wishes.

Health, Happiness and love always for my grandchildren.
If you have health, happiness and love everything else you desire will follow.

An end to hunger and homelessness.

To end violence, no more wars, no more domestic violence, no more rape, no more abortion, no more murders.

For everyone to realise that regardless of colour, race or religion we are all the same inside. We all feel love and pain.

Four places I want to travel.

Back in time to give my babies one more hug.

A trip to the future to see if my children / grandchildren are happy and cared for when I am gone.

To an island filled with friends and family.

To a world that is my top four wishes.

Four Careers I want to try.

I found this one very hard to decide on and have to agree with Punkn

To be a stay at home Mum. As wonderful as my kids are I feel that children should have their mother with them to share in their world of learning.

Charity worker. I would love to be able to help people improve their lives.

Computer Tech, just so I can understand all of the jargon lol.

Four things I want to say to god at the gates of heaven. Well I have had to change this to Four things I want to do whilst in Summerland

Meet with the souls of those who have gone before me

Greet the souls of those who follow me

Observe souls enter into their rebirth

Allow my soul to rest fully before taking on new form.

I tag Tori_z, Alicekaye and Marmitetoasty

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Very well put - how may grandchildren do you think you will be visiting?

Deanna said...

Very nice Aus. Wouldn't it be nice to really see these wishes come true!

Intense Guy said...

Did you have any particular computer jargon in mind? :)

LadyStyx said...

What wonderful wishes!

AliceKay said...

Very nice wishes, Aus.

Thanks for tagging me, but I don't normally do these sorts of things. I'll do some thinking on it, tho.

Toriz said...

Only just spotted this since I've not been online. Will do it on my blog in a sec. :)