Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prayer to the Lord and Lady

To my Lord and to my Lady
of the Lunar star above
Send me hope and send me strength
Knowledge and Perfect love

Send me truth and send me peace
And gentle signs from above
That you are listening to my words
To fill my heart with your love

Send me guides to light the way
When I forget who I am,
Send me truth when I am among lies,
And sweet memories when I’m in a jam.

Send to me the sweetest dreams
In the nights that are most bleak
and send to me your words of hope
that strengthen me when I'm weak

Help me see what I'm meant to be
Teach me and guide the way
Show me the path that's rightfully mine
Take my hand and heart each day

I pray to thee and ask of thee
to send me my desires
Connect the circle of Air
to Winds to Earth, Spirit and Fires

Mother Goddess and Horned God
Who watch over me from above
Grant of all to me my wishes
And don't forget the love.

by Lady Adellandra Dratianos

1 comment:

Intense Guy said...

That is a lovely poem - I suspect it has brought you comfort.