Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some pics

As you all know or most of you know I started back studying last Monday. This time a marriage / funeral celebrants course. Once finished I will be legally allowed to marry or bury someone.
Anyway the first part of the course is the marriage celebrants course, and the activity I am up to know is ceremony venues. I had to get some pics of public areas that are popular wedding ceremont spots. As usual I got distracted while doing this task and end up making it a day out LOL
Here are some of the pics I was able to snap.

The Amazon Waterlily pond. I loved this as I put my hand in the water and all the fish swarmed it.. They then proceeded to nibble on my fingers which tickled quite a lot. But my hands are now minus dry rough skin.. Going back to lay naked in the pond when no one is looking LOL Oh the lady bending over flashing her butt attempting to pick a flower (Highly Illegal) in the red top is my mother.


You will see Church steeples behind this Banksia flower. The stem for the flower is almost at the same height as the steeples.

Banksia FLower shorter stem


The outdoor Bridal staircase that leads to the mand made waterfall in the next picture


The Man made waterfall.. 12ft high but I feel spoiled by the surrounding fence. Law states it needs to be fenced for safety


Loved this Lion drinking fountain



Just a daisy

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

The water lilies look incredible. I don't think I've ever seen such large ones. The children beside the pond look like they are having a good time.

I hope you get to take a dip sometime. :) Best wishes with the classwork.

AliceKay said...

There was something on Good Morning, America, a few weeks ago about some spas here in the US that have tanks full of these little fishies that nibble the dry skin from feet. The customers sit and let the fishies do their thing, and they end up with very smooth feet. Must be the same kind of fish in that pond.

Great pics. Good luck with your studies.

Ausgrl said...

Iggy you can come on over and join me in the fish pond lol
I have heard of the fishies doing that as well AK and I can understand why people go and have it done it feels wonderful.

LadyStyx said...

Such lovely pix aussy hun. Not sure I'd welcome such fishy attention on my feet though.

Deanna said...

Very pretty places. Were you ready to bail your mom out of jail? I agree that the fence is totally out of place in that one picture. I'd love to have the fishies tickle my pinkies lol. Hope the studies are going good for you aus.

sexy41 said...

Very Beautiful pictures. Okay no fish is going to nibble on my body. LOL.. Don't get caught naked in there Aus. LOL Hope you are enjoying the class.