Monday, February 16, 2009

In remembrance of the victims of the victorian bushfires




We are trying to create a sea of yellow ribbons across the world in remembrance of the victims of the Victorian Bushfires.

So please copy the ribbon and put it on your blog in remembrance of the victims.

The count has started again 181 lives lost and expectations of over 300 in total.

Fires have also taken off in the Healsville area again with a gust of strong winds pushing them toward the Dandenong ranges. So we are again on alert to evacuate :-(

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hang in there, hun. I hope and pray that you are spared any more heart ache. I've taken the ribbon for my site.

AliceKay said...

Stay safe, aus. *hugs*

sexy41 said...

I wasn't able to view your blog for awhile. Am so sorry to hear about your family members that didn't make it. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs.

Deanna said...

I hope you are all doing ok Mandy and that you have had no more bad news. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.