Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life turns to ashes and from the ashes comes new life

Sadly two uncles and their wives have been found.

We still have no news of their children or my other Uncle, his family and my fathers twin sister and her family that live in the area.
google earth have images of before and after in Marysville victoria for anyone interested.

Photobucket
It was too quick to escape even in cars

Photobucket
A wall of smoke covers the flames speading toward the car

Town1
The loss of a whole town

Photobucket
Ashes still burning the search begins

Photobucket
Sad and beautiful at the same time

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

*sends a comforting hug to Aus*

Will be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Deanna said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Aus.
Such senseless murders and devastation.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

I been trying to catch you online but haven't been able to lately.

Those pictures are stunning. And that last one - that is iconic.