Sunday, February 8, 2009

Graunty Mandy


51.5cm (20.28inches) long 4.1 kilogrames (9.61 lb) and 35cm (13.78)head circum. A lot smaller than grandpa originally said lol.

2-15 sunday 8th feb my Nephews wife gave birth to Blaze Ivan Sean...A big name for a little boy. I don't know where the name comes from except sean is my Nephews name..
I have been named graunty for great Aunt.
According to my brother in law who being a new grandfathor first time was barely understandable he was 10 stome with a head circumfrance of 50cm. I will wait to talk to my sister and get the correct details. LOL

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Congrats to Graunty Mandy and best wishes to the new baby and his parents. :)

AliceKay said...

Aww...look at all of that hair! Cute little fellow. Looks nice and healthy, too.

Deanna said...

What a head of hair!!!! He is adorable. Yea, you might just want to get more details from your brother's wife. Congrats Graunty Mandy.

Intense Guy said...

Cute (no so) lil' guy!

I hope he is keeping cool during your heat wave - those wildfires near you look really nasty.

LadyStyx said...

Congrats!!!

Deanna said...

I've been wondering about the wildfires, Aus. Are you and yours in any danger?