Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Hi all I am back and had the most wonderful relaxing time. It was nice to get away from the hustle and bustle and just spend time relaxing and wandering through the tree's. Even got to spend some time skinny dipping in the stream.
We returned a few days early and kept it quiet so we could just spend time doing things we have been meaning to do for a long time.
Took Escher to Luna Park and we went out on the edge of the Eureka building at the 88th floor. It was a wonderful experience. We even took a horse and carriage ride through town and Esch perfected her royal wave to pedestrians.
Have some footage I will blog as soon as I work out how to transfer it.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllccccccccooooooooooommmmmeeeeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

LOL! :) I'm glad you had a great time!!

Skinny dipping huh? I hope there weren't any of those Yabbies about...unless you were "fishing" for 'em.

LadyStyx said...

Welcome back hun!

sexy41 said...

Welcome Back Aus. Glad you had a nice time. Got to get that skinny dipping in.

Deanna said...

welcome back!!!!!
I can't say I've ever been skinny dipping unless the hot tub counts ;)

Glad you have a great time.

Ausgrl said...

aww punkn you have to try skinny dipping it is exhilerating and gives you a great feeling of total freedom