Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eureka Skydeck

Cassie Esch and I decided to venture oout on the edge of the Eureka Building.

As its name suggests Eureka Skydeck 88 sits on the 88th floor of Melbourne’s Eureka Tower, currently the world’s tallest residential building located in Southbank. Visitors can take one of two dedicated lifts that propel them to Level 88 in less than 40 seconds. Once up there, test your nerve with a visit to “The Edge”, a switchable glass cube that slides out from the building, while you’re on it!
http://www.eurekatowerapartment.com/site/tower/
Can read more here.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Looks like a really snazzy building and an awesome view...but you won't be able to get me out on that glass floor - unless you want me to have a heart attack!

:)

LadyStyx said...

Ummm no thanks! Any chance I can send you up with my camera for some awesome shots?