Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kirsten canon



Sorry everyone I hope this works now.. It is working on my end

I thought I would try and enclose an audio clip of Kirsten playing lead in her school band. If it works I hope you enjoy. Just click on the title to listen. When her and her friends get together for a practice session I dont get the heavy rock or thumping music I get the loud boom of Beethoven some Mozart and occasionally a song I recognise like Angels or My heart will go on and for fun they play Livin La Vida Loca or American Pie. It does save arguments with neighbours but just once I would like to hear them belt out a little Black Sabbath or maybe some ACDC.

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

No audio clip to click on. :(

Intense Guy said...

I clicked the title and got a message saying "wrong file".

Just imagine what it would sound like if the youth orchestra did a black sabbath! I remember a snazzy Beethoven rendition that came out a while ago...what was it called.... ummm... something like "Roll Over Beethoven"?

Deanna said...

Nice try but no cigar. That would have been cool to hear. Thanks for trying!

LadyStyx said...

Im with the rest...I get a wrong file. Im glad that you're putting a snippit up though. I was thinking yesterday while reading the entry how nice it would be to hear some of her playing. I look forward to when the link works correctly.

AliceKay said...

Sounds just like the music you sent me a year or so ago of Kirsten and her band. Nice stuff.

Ausgrl said...

LOL AK thats cause it is.. I sent it earlier this year I think..

LadyStyx said...

again....oh WOW!

sexy41 said...

Wow so amazing. She is very good. Thank you for sharing.