Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mousey2, Sydney.

Well Esch's mouse Mousey2 passed on yesterday.. We arent sure what happened but he had the funeral into the special big bin (garbage bin) and is off in two days inthe special dead mouse (rubbish) truck. She has another mouse that Cassie went and got her today.. She named it yucky mouse. I guess she isnt that keen on the new one but it is quite friendly.

I am off to Sydney on Friday to spend a week with my sis before xmas. SO I wont be around until around the 18th. then it will be all activitys for xmas I guess.


If I dont get to see you all before xmas have a wonderful day everyone.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Merry Christmas, Aussie!

Poor lil' mouse...the alive one I mean...getting named "Yucky Mouse". The poor thing is going to get an inferiority complex!

Deanna said...

I'm trying to think why anyone would want a pet mouse - it is beyond my comprehension.... I think Yucky Mouse is a perfect name lol.

Have a wonderful Christmas Aus. Huggssss

LadyStyx said...

Merry Christmas to you too aussy. Have a wonderful time!

sexy41 said...

LOL at yucky mouse. I agree with punkn who would want a pet mouse. Of course my brother's brought home these two mice one day and said look Mom someone gave us mouse's. Well guess what they were male and female. Lots of baby mice. They had to give them all away even the two. LOL.

You have a great Holiday Aus and a very Merry Christmas if I don't get to see you.

Hugs

Toriz said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you have a wonderful time!