Monday, August 22, 2011

Tme seems to be flying past

Well so much time has passed since I have popped in here..I turned ICQ on the other day for the first time in I cant remember how long and no one was on. I wonder if anyone still uses it?
News on my brood.. Well my son has decided that he has fallen in love and is getting married next year. She is a nice girl and I am happy for them. Themarriage will add 2 extra to the family as she has a 4 year old from a previous relationship. I am waiting on surgery on my hands nothing serious just carpal tunnel...Cassie and her 3 terrorists are doing wonderfully Escher is so big (And bossy) now but she is and always will be the light of my life.

Kirsten is doing well travelling. Havent seen her in almost a year now but sheis happy.

As for me.. same shit different day as they say.. Work has slowed right down and not a lot of anything coming in..We are waiting on Australia to catch up and legalise same sex marriages here. Once they do a lot of people will be a lot happier and work will increase but until then I spend my time with my family and enjoying life. I miss my friends on here and often think of you all even though I dont come on much...Love always

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I haven't been on ICQ in a very long time. If you want to catch me, you'll most likely find me on Yahoo IM. And whenever I'm home and have my computer turned on, email is usually open and running.

Your family is growing. Glad to hear they're doing okay. Where are the pics??? :)

As for you, I hope work picks up soon and you have fun marrying lots of happy couples, no matter who they may be. Been thinking about you. I visited your blog not too long ago, but didn't see a new post so didn't leave another comment. Don't be a stranger. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

I've forgotten to look here for a while. Sounds like your kids are keeping you busy.

What is new with you these days?

Deanna said...

Hi Mandy. Merry Christmas to you.

It sounds like you have a very busy, full life going on, even if work has slowed for now.

I haven't used any of the messengers in ages. It seemed nobody was ever on, so I just quit. It is such a shame how everyone has pretty much parted ways, but as the saying goes, "time marches on".

Stay safe!

Punkn