Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lifes bites you on the arse sometimes

Well here I am back to being just me again. I am enjoying the time on my own but also miss company around me. I know there are a lot of questions but for the moment I want to lick my wounds and not have to answer any. Greg was here for a few days but had to head back home for work and Geoff pops in often as does Cassie and the little ones. Kirsten is off doing her own thing travelling about she is in Europe at the moment and loving it. I have a feeling she may settle somewhere over there. The grandkids are beutiful noisy but beautiful. Speaking of grandkids I have Escher for the weekend so I best get of of here and do some shopping for her fav foods.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone. Miss you all

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I won't ask any questions. I'll wait until you feel you want to share...with me, with us...whenever you feel the time is right.

Miss you too, kiddo. You should visit your friends blogs more often and catch up with everyone, and then we could catch up with you.

Terri's mom passed away this past Tuesday and the funeral and burial was yesterday. It's been hard on everyone. Our Christmas won't be very merry this year.

Take care, keep in touch, and have a wonderful Christmas with your family. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

I hope you are ok. Its been a rough month or two for quite a few - I hope your two new grandsons are keeping you busy.

AliceKay said...

*knocks on your door asking if things are going okay for you and your family*