Sunday, January 31, 2010

OMG

Cassie had some pain and they decided to keep her overnight in hospital and do a full scan the next day, they suspected a possible ectopic pregnancy. Everything is fine and Cassie she was allowed home after the scan results were done.

However the Scan showed that there are definately TWO baby's. Both heartbeats aree strong and healthy. Cassie not a happy person at the moment LOL Grandma in shock and wondering where they are all going to sleep and OMG those sleepless nights and poopy nappys.

Escher at first was happy with the news of a new baby and then she thought about all that would change and decided she didn' want another so she is NOT happy at all with the idea of twins. She wont go near Cassie and Cassie has tried to get her to talk to the baby's but she just says she will spit on them LOL (and she will if not watched carefully).
So it is going to be a long slow process getting Escher to accept the coming changes.

We took her to a baby store in the hope that she might get a little excited but she was only interested in asking when we were going to leave.

I am off to Hawaii in January and will explain all when I can catch you all in chat room I have been in a few times but noone in either of them. I am thinking we MAY leave a little earlier and take Cassie, Escher and the twins to Disneyland in the new year so maybe as it gets closer and if I am able to get the free time it might be incentive to make Escher feel better about the new arivals. Not sure on the long flight with twins however.
Anyway thats the latest catch you all soon I hope.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Goodness. There is never a dull moment in the land down-under is there?

I hope Cassie and Esch (and granny) get their minds wrapped around the idea of twins! soon.

AliceKay said...

From what you've said, Escher will certainly need some time to accept the new arrivals. It's going to be a big adjustment for everyone. I wish you all well.

You were in TheWolven an hour before I was to stream Sunday night (my time). Check the schedule in there sometime and find out when I'll be there to stream. You'll find some friends to chat with if you come in during those times. *hugs*

Deanna said...

Hi Mandy. Iggy told me in chat the other night that you had news. I'd quit checking your blog, so I've had a bit of catching up to do!

Wow! What news. I wish you the best and you figure out the logistics of everything. I can still hear Jopete saying hi to Esch and you saying how much she loved that!

Intense Guy said...

"I am off to Hawaii in January"? You posted this January 31st.

AliceKay said...

I took that as Next January, Iggy. She mentioned taking the twins who won't be born until summer. *winks*