Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEWS

Well I just thought I would pop in and let you all know that Cassie is expecting a baby in July sometime.
Think this one is a boy as she is really hitting the toilet bowl hard every morning afternoon and night.
It was a surprise and it has taken me a few days to get over the anger and shock.
No room here for extas so am house hunting again. Father isnt on the scene.. He come back to spend time with Esch cassie fell pregnant to him and he took off. Silly firl oh well Grandma will cope LOL

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Oh goodness. Its never a dull moment with you and yours is it?

I hope the mom and baby are healthy and happy.

AliceKay said...

Wow...another grandbaby? I guess I would be a bit angry and shocked, too. I hope her pregnancy goes well. Hugs to you.