Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well and happy.
Well nothing has slowed down here. In fact it is getting busier.
I have at least 7 weddings a week now and I am starting my Funeral Celebrants course.
Amazing how many people get married during the week.
I am booked out until July next year.
I am rarely home anymore.
I just purchased a few wishing wells to hire out to clients for their weddings.
I had a client take one to theirs and everyone just placed money into the well and then it was donated to charity afterwards.
I thought this was a great idea for a couple entering their second marriage and had two houses full of furniture.
If you dont want to donate you can just keep the cash that people have placed in the well and buy yourself a wedding gift or put it towards a honeymoon.
They look bigger than they are...They fit easily on the back seat of a car.


Well it is late here so I am heading off to bed. Hugs all and take care

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

So nice to see something here from you! Wow...busy busy lady. At this rate, you'll have people working for you and you will be able to relax a bit in short order.

sexy41 said...

Am glad that it is busy for you mean more money. Really am happy this turned out so well for you. Miss seeing you though.

Hugs

Intense Guy said...

Wow! 7 a week! You are trending to do 365 of them a year...

Australia currently holds around 116000 wedding per year... so that means you are going to do 0.3% of 'em. :) You might have to consider contracting out when you corner the market!

http://afwpi.com/wedstats.html

http://www.theweddingshop.com.au

AliceKay said...

I'm glad things are going so well for you and you love what you do now.

Deanna said...

I'm glad to see you are still alive and kicking and things have turned out so well for you.