Saturday, July 17, 2010

Twins arriving

Twin boys Aaron and ? will arrive on the 23rd August by C-section.. Cassie is doing really well. Escher a little dissapointed there are no girls arriving but excited to be getting brothers.
They have their opwn place now and are moving in at the end of the month. A 45 minute drive away :-(
I am going to miss Escher so much when they move but she will be here often and Cassie is staying awhile until she gets into a routine with babys and over the c section.

I hope everyone is doing well I miss you all.

Mandy

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

Twin boys sound like a lot of work. I wish Cassie the best before, during, and after the delivery. I think Grandma will be a tad bit busy over the next few months helping out where needed.

I think of you often and wonder how you are. Keep in touch. (leave a comment on my blog the next time you visit) *hugs*

AliceKay said...

Just stopping by to say hi. I hope all is well with you and your family. I bet you're getting excited for the birth of the twins. I hope Cassie and the babies are doing okay.

*hugs*

AliceKay said...

Just popped in to see if there was any news about the birth of the twins. Hoping all is well in your part of the world. *hugs*